Artists' Alley. Pre-Construction in Toronto
- Project Name: Artists' Alley
- Builders: Lanterra Developments
- Project Status: Pre-Construction
- Approx Occupancy Date: 2022
- Address: 234 Simcoe Street, Toronto, Toronto, Ontario, Canada,
- City: Toronto
- Main Intersection: Dundas st W & University Ave
- Architect: Hariri Pontarini Architects
- Condo Type: High Rise
- Building Size: 54 Stories
- Number Of Units: 1129
- Location: 234 Simcoe Street, Toronto
- Price: Complete Registration to Reveal Pricing
Artists' Alley is a new condo development by Lanterra Developments currently in preconstruction at 234 Simcoe Street, Toronto. The development is scheduled for completion in 2022. Artists' Alley has a total of 1129 units, sizes range from 317 to 1359 square feet.
Stunning architecture by the renowned award winning firm of Hariri Pontarini created three unique glass towers of varying design, all distinct with special architectural features. Award winning Studio Munge designed amenity spaces include two elegant lobbies, 24-hour concierge; indoor lounge area, party room, equipped fitness center, an outdoor swimming pool and hot tub, and a separate outdoor lounge area with barbecues. Suite features include laminate flooring, porcelain tiles, Studio Munge designed kitchens with quartz countertops, ceramic tile backsplash, stainless steel and paneled appliances.